Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sermon - Have You Been Raised from the Dead?


On Easter Sunday I asked (in the sermon):

HAVE YOU BEEN RAISED FROM THE DEAD?

Here is the sermon manuscript and audio.
Right click on "listen" to download.

4.12.09

Have You Been Raised from the Dead?

John 3:1-8

Read Read Listen

The main outline of my sermon was based on five questions--
  1. What do I mean by "have you been raised from the dead"? The New Birth/Regeneration
  2. Why do I ask? (or why is this important?) Without it you will never see the Kingdom of God
  3. Who has been raised from the dead? (or born again?) I share 1) false assurances, 2) danger markers and 3) indicators of life.
  4. How are we raised from the dead? (born again) It is the complete work of God through His Word producing saving faith and repentance.
  5. So now what? Words to disturbed believers and unbelievers

No comments: