Sunday, May 3, 2009

Free Song - All I Have Is Christ


I love songs that testify to the Gospel's redeeming work in the hearts of sinners from the bondage of sin. I highly recommend downloading this song and taking the time to ponder the lyrics (below).

I came across this song by Bob Kauflin's son - Jordan Kauflin. It was sung at the New Attitude Conference '08.

You can download it for free here.

You can listen to it below.



All I Have Is Christ - Na Band

Here are the lyrics - they are powerful.

ALL I HAVE IS CHRIST

I once was lost in darkest night
Yet thought I knew the way
The sin that promised joy and life
Had led me to the grave
I had no hope that You would own
A rebel to Your will
And if You had not loved me first
I would refuse You still

But as I ran my hell-bound race
Indifferent to the cost
You looked upon my helpless state
And led me to the cross
And I beheld God’s love displayed
You suffered in my place
You bore the wrath reserved for me
Now all I know is grace

Hallelujah! All I have is Christ
Hallelujah! Jesus is my life

Now, Lord, I would be Yours alone
And live so all might see
The strength to follow Your commands
Could never come from me
Oh Father, use my ransomed life
In any way You choose
And let my song forever be
My only boast is You

© 2008 Sovereign Grace Praise (BMI), by Jordan Kauflin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting. I came across your blog when searching for the lylrics to this song. here's the link to Jordan playing this song at NEXT 2009 (the new NA)it's a bit better sound quality I think.
http://vimeo.com/5509718 it's from the Soverign Grace Music facebook posting.