Sunday, July 20, 2008

Vacation: Day 15

Sunday, July 20. We are almost done with our vacation and it has been a profitable one. I thank God for His gracious mercy as well as Grace Church for giving me this time "off".

This afternoon we went on another bike ride to the library and got the kids in bed early.

My aunt Mary is still with us and she is a driven person. To give you an example: before Molly and I were up this morning she had scrubbed the kitchen floors, baked a pie, and went to the grocery story. She would be a great nanny -- Mary Poppins.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

Tim and Amy said...

I'm so glad you guys have had a nice vacation together! It's been fun reading the blogs each day to keep updated with what you've been doing, and I've enjoyed looking at the pictures, too. I love your haircut and color, Molly! It's super cute. Wow, Aunt Mary is amazing. What a sweet lady! Does she want to come to our house next?? Just thought I'd ask, in case she's bored. :) Love to you all! Tim, Amy, and Hannah