Tuesday, July 8, 2008

More on Favre

Below is a link to a recent ESPN article about Favre and why the Packers should beg him to come back. As a die hard I want him back as our QB even if he announced his retirement in March.

What if he came back but went to another team? That would be horrible. The team with potential that needs him the most (besides the Packers) is the Minn Vikings. I don't know what I would do.

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=3475850
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey who says we need your Favre? The Vikings are a lot of commentators number 1 pick for the season, and that without Favre. I think Favre's personal home theatre will be a good place for him to watch the Vikings take the division and the championship this year as the Packers fade to nothing.