Wednesday, July 2, 2008

New Addition of Apologetic Classic - Reasonable Faith

This is from Justin Taylor's blog "Between Two Worlds" and he writes:
The third edition of William Lane Craig's classic apologetics textbook, Reasonable Faith, is now available. This book holds a special place in my heart and mind, given that the Lord used it in some significant ways early in my undergraduate years at a studies of religion program at a state college. There's nothing else quite like it on the market. Even if you don't agree with all of the arguments and perspective, I've long thought that every Christian family should own at least one copy.
A web-based companion to the book has been set up online.

I have not yet read this book, but Dave VanAcker recently told me it is a must read on this topic.

No comments: