Friday, June 5, 2009

Follow Me on Twitter


For the past few months I have been sending out "tweets" through the fast-growing "social" [or anti-social] service called Twitter.

Twitter is an application that allows you to send messages 140 characters or shorter. I have Twitter on my Blackberry so it is easy to send a message wherever I am (running, just waking up, reading, studying, eating, hopefully not driving, etc.). I have the application set up so it also sends my Twitter to Facebook as my "status."

I have enjoyed "tweeting" biblical thoughts that are on my mind, Scripture I am meditating on or memorizing, situations that are humorous, quotes from my reading or study, prayer requests or thought provoking questions.

I invite you to follow me here on Twitter.

You can also "befriend" me on Facebook, find me at this blog (see above) or subscribe to my "tweets" through an RSS feed.

For a thought provoking article by John Piper on Twitter read his recent post - "Why and How I am Tweeting."

No comments: