Saturday, May 30, 2009

Treasure - Free Song by Luke Pehoski


My sermon text for tomorrow is:
Matthew 13:44-46 "The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field, which a man found and covered up. Then in his joy he goes and sells all that he has and buys that field.

(45) "Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant in search of fine pearls, (46) who, on finding one pearl of great value, went and sold all that he had and bought it.

I came across a song that Luke Pehoski (a.k.a - Pastor Luke to some) wrote a few years ago and I hope we can sing the song soon at Grace Church. It fits so well with the sermon and discipleship to Jesus Christ--our Treasure.

Here is the song:


You can download it for free here.

Lyrics:

Treasure
Lyrics and Music by Luke Pehoski

Jesus be my treasure, be my one consuming passion
Jesus consume my actions, Lord be my only all

For Lord, You are sufficient
Teach me to thirst for You
Lord, You’re magnificent
The One and only True

Source of pleasure, hope forever, satisfying passion
Be my complete, final joy, every need fulfilling

May I never truly rest, Nor be complete in seeking
Lord ever increase my hunger for You, all my days

No comments: