Saturday, March 7, 2009

Grace Unmeasured

Welcome to the new edition of our blog at Grace Church, Wyoming MN. What was formerly known as "Better Than I Deserve" is now called "Grace Unmeasured." We are still at the same web address - gracewyoming.blogspot.com.

The name was inspired by the song by Bob Kauflin of Sovereign Grace Music called Grace Unmeasured (Look to the left column to listen to the song).
We long to glorify God by treasuring the unmeasurable grace found in His Son, Jesus Christ by the power of the Holy Spirit. We hope to share with you helpful thoughts and resources that will spur you on to follow Jesus wherever He leads and whatever it costs by His grace.

Here are the lyrics to "Grace Unmeasured."


Grace unmeasured, vast and free
That knew me from eternity
That called me out before my birth
To bring You glory on this earth
Grace amazing, pure and deep
That saw me in my misery
That took my curse and owned my blame
So I could bear Your righteous name

Grace paid for my sins
And brought me to life
Grace clothes me with power
To do what is right
Grace will lead me to heaven
Where I’ll see Your face
And never cease
To thank You for Your grace

Grace abounding, strong and true
That makes me long to be like You
That turns me from my selfish pride
To love the cross on which You died
Grace unending all my days
You’ll give me strength to run this race
And when my years on earth are through
The praise will all belong to You


© 2005 Sovereign Grace Praise (BMI).

1 comment:

northWord said...

I like the new edition! Nice little switch-up, and listening to the song that inspired the name was such a blessing for me first thing this am..well done guys!

-Suzanne