Friday, May 23, 2008

Howling With Laughter -- Brian Regan


Justin Taylor posted a clip of comedian Brian Regan about the "Me Monster" called "I Walked on the Moon." Last year my brother-in-law introduced me to Regan. He is an excellent comedian who is actually wholesome. I like the way he displays the many paradoxes of life of which we are accustomed and don't think twice about them. Here are some hilarious clips of some of his gigs. He has a website at http://www.brianregan.com/. When I watched some of these clips, I was howling with laughter. Enjoy.



I Walked on the Moon: "Beware of the Me-monster"




The Emergency Room Part 1 -- "Why don't they have valet parking at the hospital?"




The Emergency Room Part 2




The Walkie Talkie
-- What a name for a military invention!




The Ironing Board
-- Have you ever thought of how stupid they are designed?

No comments: